The default WordPress settings that work best for Mai Theme.
Make sure you have your home and blog pages setup correctly by following these steps. If you import the demo content this step may not be necessary, but you should check that these settings are set correctly after the demo import just to be sure.
- Create a page called “Home” (or similar) if you don’t have one already.
- Create a page called “Blog” (or similar) if you don’t have one already.
- Visit Dashboard > Settings > Reading and set the “Your homepage displays” setting to “A static page“.
- Set “Homepage” to your new page “Home”.
- Set “Posts page” to your new page “Blog”.
- Save Changes.
Your settings should now look like this:
Steps 3-6 can also be done via Customizer > Homepage Settings as well. In the Customizer, your settings will look like this: