Installing & Activating Plugins
All of our plugins can be installed, activated, and deactivated via our Mai Design Pack plugin, or manually installed individually like a standard plugin in WordPress.
Please have the following ready or already installed.
- Latest version of WordPress installed on your hosting
- Latest version of the Genesis Framework (included with Mai Theme via BizBudding).
- Mai Theme
- Mai Engine
Installing via Mai Design Pack plugin (Coming Soon)
- Log in to your WordPress website.
- Install Mai Design Pack plugin manually via the steps below.
- Visit Dashboard > Mai Theme > Plugins.
- Find the plugin you'd like to install and click the button.
Follow these steps to install and activate a plugin manually.
- Login to your WordPress website.
- In the WordPress menu, click on Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin.
- Click the Choose File button and find the plugin zip file on your computer; it will have an ending of “.zip”.
- Click the Install Now button.
- Finally, click the text link Activate.