Use Mai Favorites to give your visitors a way to easily browse collections of your favorite offsite things such as affiliate products, recommendations, services, and more.
Once Mai Favorites is installed and activated, will see Favorites show up on the left-hand sidebar on your Dashboard.
Select “Add New” to create your first favorite; including title, URL, description, and image.
How To Use
- Add your Favorites via Dashboard > Favorites > Add New.
- Create or edit page or post where you'd like to display your Favorites. Popular page titles include Favorites, Recommended, Shop, etc.
- Insert a Mai Post Grid block.
- Click the Entries tab and change the Post Type setting to show Favorites.
- Customize the block however you'd like!
Here are our favorite and most common usages of Mai Favorites.
Example 1 – Displays all Favorites in 2 columns.
In its simplest use, use the Grid block to display all your Favorites in a Mai Post Grid block that will display them with their featured image and titles, like this:
Example 2 – Displays in horizontal columns, instead of rows.
In its simplest form, use the Layout parameter to show all your Favorites in a Grid block that will display a specified number of columns, like this:
Example 3 – Displays in a vertical rows, instead of columns.
In its simplest form, use the Layout parameter to show all your Favorites in a grid that will display one row instead of columns, with their featured image and titles, like this: